Monday 12 May 2014

Day 466 - How to Marry the Darkness pt. 4

This was the game that was played. There were things, obstacles, the everyday world. The one you could see with your eyes. Soon enough I could see myself moving, putting on my jacket, turning the handle and stepping out into the streets. I could see myself in the dusty mirrors of passing cars. I could see myself buying a ticket and waiting patiently to board a train. I could see the buildings skuttle by; rising and falling with each turn and bump. I could feel myself moving without control, each gesture a moment ahead of the reasoning to act. 
I could see myself disembark. I could see myself walking again. I was possesed moving without control. I was given over to the temporal world without hope, without fear. A ghost stepping between this world and the next. 

No comments: