Thursday 5 June 2014

Day 489 - How To Marry the Darkness pt 7

I was in concealment watching the steps of the deserted cinema waiting for you know who to appear. The winds were charging up and down the street making soup of everything. You couldn’t keep a single thought in your head. The wind was so strong it kept knocking the hat from my head and causing it to roll into the street. I had no choice but to leave my concealment to retrieve it then place it back on my head and return to my position. Still the same thing kept happening each time blowing my hat further away. This must have occured nearly forty eight times until it blew right the way up the steps of the cinema, through the foyer, down through the lobby and into the screening room. By the time I’d picked it up and sat down the main feature was starting to begin.

No comments: