Wednesday 2 October 2013

Day 246 - Thought

You are very beautiful
And I see you sometimes walking this way and that
And I think maybe you once looked at me
But I couldn't be certain
Not that it matters anyway except that I wish to say
You have an interesting way about you and
I don't know but perhaps
We could have known at each other in another time,
We could have spent time together
Doing nothing more than drinking coffee
Or walking through a city neither of us know,
Do you know how good it is to walk somewhere unfamiliar
With no other intention but to get lost?
Stopping to get a beer knowing that you’re not required
To be anywhere else that day?
Yes it’s good to take the time to get to know a place like that,
Just as a person,
But I'm afraid we're both too busy for that
And it’s not like we've ever spoken anyway.

No comments: